The video, Millennial Generation, was really fun to watch. I liked seeing people who are around my age, and thinking in a way that I thought, ten years ago, would be happening today. It amazing how technology is around, yet there are so many people who are missing out because they are afraid of it.
I also really enjoyed the "Tools for Change" page and how it went through the old and new ways of technology. I liked how it showed the day in the life in 2004. I graduated high school that year and to me, technology was not that big. Or maybe it was and I just did not notice. I remember having my friend ask me if I had "texting" on my cell phone, which I borrowed from my mom so I could feel cool. Now look where all that has gone!
These article, movies and websites were very informative, some kind of slow with reading, but in the end, I enjoyed them.
No comments:
Post a Comment