Sunday, March 13, 2011

15 March -- Copyright

We have been learning all about copyright. The laws, restrictions, everything about what you can and cant use and how much of it you can use, when you use it!

To me as a teacher, this mean that I need to be careful with what I decide to use with my class. We are doing this because it can be so easy to use someone else's stuff without their permission and you probably don't even know you did it. We just need to be aware with what we are using as teachers. To me, technology become more broad with the more stuff we learn about in class and I don't think it will do anything but help us all become great teachers in the near future!

This information we learned can change the type of teacher I will be because it has opened my eyes to the types of resources and i can and cannot use. I think copyright laws are a good thing. I don't think i would want people using my stuff without permission, especially if i had worked hard to develop it and only wanted it for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment