Monday, January 31, 2011

1 February -- Google Part 2

This week we have been learning how to build our own google site for our future class. We are creating everything from homework pages to quizzes.

What this means to me as a teach today is that I will have a way to communicate to teachers and students in such an easy way, that I know they will be able to navigate it. We are doing this so we will now about and have access to such valuable tools. To me, technology means being able to do something on the computer that you cannot put on paper, at least for this assignment.

To my future students, this technology can open their minds and even have them make fictional personal websites so projects, as if they were someone else in history, ect. My students will be able to collaborate with others through their website because everything they need to know and have questions to, can be on or answered through exploring their websites. This can help me become a better teacher by me feeling more confident when it comes to technology. I love learning new things because it then makes me think of stuff I have already learned, then helps me to improve on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment